Sunday 1 May 2011

I got distracted and made a new game...kind of!

So I said to myself I would do some work this evening on my Project Cat Boy level design document when I accidentally hit the Unity button *woops*. I then couldn't help but play around with bits and bobs that I have been doing over the past month.

I came up with a simple yet fun game, where the player has to get a pink ball into a trigger to advance to the next room. The rooms aren't mind bending but I quite liked the idea of it and since I haven't used Unity for a little while I thought I would stretch the old mind and make something out of it.

Then as I am so kind I thought I would make a little video to show people. You never know I may make it into a full game if people like the idea!

Thoughts and opinions as usual are always welcome.


If you want to see a better quality video check out the video on Youtube!

No comments: