Wednesday 15 September 2010

Tokyo Game Show 2010 part one

Well Tokyo Game Show is upon us once again with its masses of big announcements from Japan. The show doesn't officially start until tomorrow but as usual there have been a few of them today and they have indeed set the mood for this years show. Now hopefully we will get that fabled announcement of Shenmue 3...

Below are a few of my favourites from today and links to relevant news stories.


Devil May Cry 5?



Check here for more info and a trailer.

Shadows Of The Damned



This is the collaboration between SUDA 51 and SHINJI MIKAMI... check the trailer here.

Alice: Madness Returns





Now this is a game I am excited about. More images here.

Asura's Wrath = God of War of Japan?



There is also a trailer for this new game. Let me know what you think of it after viewing the trailer here.

2 comments:

DexterXS said...

As the worst kind of DMC fanboy, I will withhold my somewhat jaded opinions of NT's gritty yellow grimdark emopunk anarchist reboot and their emaciated junkie Dante replete with eyeliner and beads.

Shadows of the Damned disappointing me massively when I watched it. Mikami and Suda? Why aren't I blown away? I think it's deliberately hamtastic and shoddily thrown together.. like a B Movie grindhouse of videogames or something. Looks.. tepid.

Asura's Wrath looks like Godhand and Dynasty Warriors had a baby, and that baby is on crack. Crazy.

Benjamin Paul Hill said...

I agree on the Asura's Wrath trailer. Instantly reminded my of God-Hand. On the other 'hand' though I quite liked Shadows of the Damned. I have a feeling its going to be a lot better than it looks.

As for DMC... I'm gonna wait and see. A re-invention could be a good idea...

...please don't hurt me :)